Austin Parks Foundation (APF) is proud to have been selected again as an official charity partner of the 2021 Austin Marathon! That means we need YOU to run with us and help us cross our fundraising finish line. Our goal is $5,000 and we hope you’ll join us in supporting our parks, trails and green spaces. Whether you join us for the full or half marathon, or the charity 5k you’ll be helping us bring great parks to every Austinite!
How to Join
The Austin Marathon Gives, presented by the Moody Foundation, connects non-profit organizations to passionate race participants willing to fundraise and raise awareness for causes like Austin Parks Foundation. Each dollar that you donate will be matched, up to $10,000 per charity by the Moody Foundation! Make your impact go even further by donating to APF through our Austin Marathon Gives page here.
You can also become a fundraiser! The Austin Marathon uses GoFundMe to help supporters like you raise funds for your favorite causes (like us!). Registration is fairly simple, all you’ll need to do is register through the GoFundMe platform and you’re all set:
- Visit Austin Parks Foundation’s GoFundMe page here
- Click on “Run for Charity”
- Create a username and password or login using Facebook (If you already have a GoFundMe account, simply login)
- After logging in hit the green “Join the Team” button.
- Now you’re all set! By joining this campaign you will instantly create your own fundraising page that you can personalize.
- Once your page is complete, copy and paste your profile url and share with your friends to start raising funds for team APF!
NOTE: Registering on the GoFundMe page only registers you to help us fundraise. You’ll still need to register for the race on the marathon website – click “Registration” at the top right and register to run!
Make a Gift to Team APF
APF has runners that are representing and fundraising for us at the Austin Marathon. Each one has a unique story about why they are supporting our parks, trails and green spaces at this epic race. If you aren’t able to join us on the day – you can still choose any one of these amazing supporters and make a gift that will keep our parks up to par for the next generation.
Email email@example.com and we’d be happy to help!