Give to the Parks
We’re calling on individuals to help us build an Austin where everyone has access to the life-enhancing benefits of safe, beautiful parks. Groundbreakers are a community of people who fund APF’s operating budget in order to fuel our long-term vision and our ability to scale. With a monthly gift of $100 for 3 or more years, Groundbreakers impact Austin for good.
- Exclusive Groundbreakers gear from our friends at Patagonia
- Invitation to a special members-only party
- Recognition in APF’s new offices. (first 100 - Founding Members).
- Build Austin’s green legacy now and for future generations
Join Little Hummingbird Society
Have some fun while promoting a healthy lifestyle, volunteerism and advocacy with your youngest park-goers! For just $10 per month, Little Hummingbird Society offers kids a great way to learn about giving back to their community and the importance of Austin’s parks, trails and green spaces.
- Seasonal activity kits, mailed directly to you
- Special kids’ events including volunteer projects
- Exclusive Little Hummingbird Society gear
80 CENTS OF EVERY DOLLAR GOES BACK TO PARKS IN AUSTIN
Donate to the Parks
Other Ways to Give
Thank you for helping Austin Parks Foundation continue to develop, maintain and advocate for open space in Austin! Should you have any questions about your donation, please feel free to email us at email@example.com or give us a call at 512-477-1566.