Give to the Parks
We’re calling on individuals to help us pioneer a new way of giving in our community. We want to be one of the first non-profit organizations in Austin to devote 100% of every dollar donated to our mission.
To do this, we are bringing together a community of philanthropists and entrepreneurs to fund our operating budget. These donors fuel our long-term vision and our ability to scale as an organization. With a gift of $100 per month, Groundbreakers pass on Austin’s green legacy and give access to the life-enhancing benefits of great parks.
- Invitation to a special Groundbreakers-only volunteer project
- Invitations to exclusive APF events, such as park tours and ribbon cuttings
- Recognition as a Groundbreaker in publications such as the Annual Report and APF website
- Good news – updates on how your commitment is changing our city, for good
- Exclusive Groundbreakers gear so you can promote the mission in style
Join Little Hummingbirds Society
Have some fun while promoting a healthy lifestyle, volunteerism and advocacy with your youngest park-goers! For just $10 per month, Little Hummingbird Society offers kids a great way to learn about giving back to their community and the importance of Austin’s parks, trails and green spaces.
- Seasonal activity kits, mailed directly to you
- Special kids’ events including volunteer projects
- Exclusive Little Hummingbird Society gear
80 CENTS OF EVERY DOLLAR GOES BACK TO PARKS IN AUSTIN
Donate to the Parks
Other Ways to Give
Thank you for helping Austin Parks Foundation continue to develop, maintain and advocate for open space in Austin! Should you have any questions about your donation, please feel free to email us at email@example.com or give us a call at 512-477-1566.