Give to the Parks
Groundbreakers are individuals, couples and families committed to an Austin where everyone has access to safe, beautiful parks.
- Show your support by wearing the Groundbreakers Patagonia rain jacket.
- The first 100 members will be recognized through an installation at the APF offices.
- Give quietly, or get active – your choice. Members are invited to an annual party, plus one Members-only volunteer day.
Join Little Hummingbird Society
Have some fun while promoting a healthy lifestyle, volunteerism and advocacy with your youngest park-goers! For just $10 per month, Little Hummingbird Society offers kids a great way to learn about giving back to their community and the importance of Austin’s parks, trails and green spaces.
- Seasonal activity kits, mailed directly to you
- Special kids’ events including volunteer projects
- Exclusive Little Hummingbird Society gear
87 CENTS OF EVERY DOLLAR GOES BACK TO PARKS IN AUSTIN
Donate to the Parks
Other Ways to Give
Thank you for helping Austin Parks Foundation continue to develop, maintain and advocate for open space in Austin! Should you have any questions about your donation, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 512-477-1566.