Give to the Parks
Groundbreakers are individuals, couples and families committed to an Austin where everyone has access to safe, beautiful parks. Groundbreakers commit to give $100 per month for 3+ years.
- First 100 members are recognized through an installation at APF HQ.
- Give quietly, or get active – your choice. Members are invited to an annual party, plus one Members-only volunteer day.
Little Hummingbird Society
For just $10 per month, Little Hummingbird Society offers kids a great way to learn about giving back to their community and the importance of Austin’s parks, trails and green spaces.
- Seasonal activity kits, mailed directly to you
- Special kids’ events including volunteer projects
- Exclusive gear for Little Hummingbird Society members
Employer Match: Double Your Impact
Many employers offer the opportunity for you to double your donation (and impact)! Not sure if your employer matches charitable donations?
Other Ways to Give
Thank you for helping Austin Parks Foundation continue to develop, maintain and advocate for open space in Austin! Should you have any questions about your donation, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 512-477-1566.