Volunteer Opportunities for Businesses
Did you know? 55% of employees would choose a socially responsible company, even if the pay was less.* Austin Parks Foundation can help your team give back to Austin! Learn more about volunteer opportunities for your business below!
- Custom Volunteer Project for 50-100 participants. Plus your company logo will be displayed on a thank-you sign at the project site for a month following the project.
- Early invite to ACL Festival volunteer opportunities
- Option for custom volunteer project to be held during It’s My Park Day
- Onsite access to APF’s In the Park Series
- Tickets to APF’s annual fundraiser, Party for the Parks
- Knowing you are supporting access to safe and beautiful parks for all Austinites!
CUSTOM VOLUNTEER PROJECT
- $25/volunteer to help cover expenses towards the project such as tools, mulch, trees, staff time, etc.
- Up to 40 participants (APF abides by the city’s COVID-19 safety regulations*)
Send an email to email@example.com for more information!
- Open Workdays: volunteer projects held on the first Saturday of each month in parks throughout the city
- Participate in It's My Park Day, our bi-annual, city-wide day of volunteering
Benefits of Volunteering with APF
APF is grounded in the generosity of the Austin community. From our city-wide volunteer days, It’s My Park Day Spring and Fall, to individual work days held throughout the year, we leverage thousands of volunteers to help maintain and preserve Austin’s 300+ parks.
Volunteerism has been at the center of who we are as an organization since our earliest days, and we place tremendous value on the individuals, groups and companies that make up our dedicated volunteer corps. We need your help to maintain Austin's parks, trails and green spaces.
Year-round sponsorships are key to Austin Parks Foundation's community impact and financial stability. APF Sponsors are typically businesses or organizations, and are some of Austin's most dedicated park supporters! We love our sponsors because they help us help the parks in the Austin community.