Accessing the Park
- Loop 360: 3755-B Capital of Texas Hwy, Austin, TX 78704
- Gus Fruh: 2642 Barton Hills Dr, Austin, TX 78704
- Spyglass: 1599 Spyglass Dr, Austin, TX 78704
- Twin Falls: 3900 Mopac Frontage Rd, Austin, TX 78746
- Trails End: 1710 Camp Craft Rd, Austin, TX 78746
- Homedale Access Point: 2010 Homedale Dr, Austin, TX 78704
- Violet Crown Trail at Zilker: 2212 William Barton Dr, Austin, TX 78746
The Barton Creek Greenbelt has multiple entrances along the creek. Above are just some of the most popular entry points.
For more info on accessing the trail, or about swimming, fishing and park rules - please visit the City of Austin Parks & Recreation Dept. website.
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Bird Watching
Helping to Maintain and Improve Austin's Parks, Trails and Green Spaces Since 1992
Who We Are
We are a 501c3 non-profit organization focused on bridging the funding gap for Austin's parks, trails and green spaces to meet the park needs of Austinites regardless of what part of town they live in.
What We Do
Austin Parks Foundation partners with our community to enhance people’s lives by making our public parks better through volunteerism, innovative programming, advocacy and financial support.
See Our Work
We finance projects large and small through strategic investments and our community-initiated grants program in order to make parks more equitable and accessible to everyone that lives in Austin, TX.
Volunteer With APF
Volunteerism has been at the center of who we are as an organization since our earliest days, and we place tremendous value on the individuals, groups and companies that make up our dedicated volunteer corps.